Corona® Win Your Blazers Beach Sweepstakes 2020
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The Corona® Win Your Blazers Beach Sweepstakes 2020 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the state(s) of Oregon or Washington (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to enter or to win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Crown Imports LLC, Administrator (as defined below), Trail Blazers Inc., Rip City Management LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member teams, and each of the respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside Eligibility Area and where prohibited. Participation constitutes each person’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Administrator: HP2 Promotions, 2880 E. Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85028.
Trail Blazers Inc., Rip City Management LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) are not a sponsor nor administrator of this Sweepstakes and will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and will end on April 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period: (a) go online to www.crownimportscontest.com/CXBLAZERSONLINE/, follow the instructions and provide all required information to submit an entry in the Sweepstakes; or (b) use your mobile phone to text CORONABLAZERS to 55678 and follow the instructions to submit an entry. Those participating by text message: (i) must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via mobile phone (available on participating carriers only); (ii) may incur standard text message and/or data charges from their respective wireless service provider (entrants are solely responsible for any and all such wireless charges); (iii) agree to receive reply messages which may be sent via automated dialing system; and (iv) agree to text STOP to 55678 to cancel participation in the Sweepstakes and to cease receiving reply messages; provided however, entrants may receive a reply text message confirming that such entrant has opted-out of, and canceled their participation in, the Sweepstakes. For help, text HELP to 55678. Limit: One (1) text entry per wireless phone number per calendar day (for purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “calendar day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59 PM ET on any one (1) calendar date); or one (1) online entry per person per calendar day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any participation (i) by text message, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to register will be deemed to be the entrant, or (ii) by online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider or assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion.
- Random Drawing(s): Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of each potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around April 2, 2020, Administrator will select each potential winner by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone as provided in their method of entry within three (3) business days following the random drawing in which they were selected. Each potential winner of a prize valued at or greater than $25.00, will be required to sign and return to Sponsor/Sponsor’s representative, within three (3) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to be confirmed as a winner and to claim such potential winner’s respective prize. In the event that (i) a potential winner cannot be contacted, (ii) potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, (iii) either the prize notification or prize are returned as undeliverable, or (iv) the prize is declined for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and potential winner will automatically forfeit the respective prize. Each potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate prize winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize package shall consist of one (1) $250 Rip City Clothing gift card; one (1) $250 generic gift card; one (1) 50” 4K Ultra Smart television (exact brand of television to be determined by Sponsor at the time of award); one (1) Portland Trail Blazers branded throw blanket; one (1) Portland Trail Blazers branded garden flag; one (1) Portland Trail Blazers branded street sign; two (2) Portland Trail Blazers bottle insulators; one (1) Portland Trail Blazers branded door hoop set; and one (1) Portland Trail Blazers Fan Cave wall décor set. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package is $1,012. Terms and Conditions on use of gift cards apply.
FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: Each First Prize shall consist of one (1) Corona and Portland Trail Blazers co-branded polo shirt (exact size may vary and be limited based on availability at time of each award). ARV of each First Prize is $40.
Prizes are subject to availability. Limit of one prize per person or household. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses in connection with acceptance and/or use of prize, except as specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to surcharges, service charges, shipping and handling, taxes, and any other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Each prize consists of only the item(s) specifically listed above the respective prize. Prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No alcohol is awarded as part of any prize. Resale of prize or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, in which event the prize is forfeited in its entirety, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof and no prize substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual retail value may vary at time of award. Sponsor is not responsible for and no winner will receive any difference between the actual retail value and the stated ARV of a prize. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor will not be obligated to award remaining prizes and no additional random drawings will take place. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. In the event of prize unavailability, if the Sweepstakes becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administrate, or any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or modify (in whole or in part) the Sweepstakes. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with acceptance of a prize award, receipt and/or use. Failure to pick-up or use a prize does not relieve the respective winner of any tax obligations associated with acceptance of a prize. Sweepstakes prize value as winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and each winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $1,212.
- Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, each participant/entrant agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, the NBA Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each participant’s/entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each such person’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further notification, payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether originating with entrant, Sponsor, or any third party; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, stolen, or postage due entries/mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, unless it is not possible to award another entry due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event of a discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance, and in no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting an awarded prize, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, Illinois, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner List: For a list of the names of the prize winners of prizes with values greater than $25.00, send postage-paid, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request by May 4, 2020 to: HP2 Promotions, Corona Win Your Blazers Beach Sweepstakes Winners, 2880 E. Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85028.
Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
WINNER’S AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY
I, _______________________, have submitted valid materials for participation in the Corona® Win Your Blazers Beach Sweepstakes 2020 (the “Sweepstakes”).
I hereby represent that neither I nor any members of my family are or ever were employees (or IRS listed dependents) of Crown Imports LLC (“Crown”), HP2 Promotions, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations, or any suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcoholic beverages, or any company engaged in the development, production or distribution of any of the Sweepstakes participative materials.
I further represent that any and all materials submitted by me were obtained through authorized and legitimate channels and that I have complied with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and all applicable regulations and that I have perpetrated no fraud or deception in entering the promotion or claiming my prize.
In the event that the material submitted by me is verified and I am thereby a winner, Crown has my permission to publicize this fact with State and Federal agencies requiring the same without further compensation therefor. I also understand and agree that I will be solely responsible for all local, State and/or Federal taxes, fees and license charges levied upon any prize which may be awarded to me under this Sweepstakes.
I represent and warrant that I am twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time I submitted my entry in the sweepstakes and shall provide Crown with government issued identification upon request.
In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, I agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
I hereby grant Crown, and those authorized by Crown, absolute permission to my name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown or state in the advertising and/or promotion of its products in any media now known or hereinafter invented, in perpetuity worldwide, without further payment or compensation or approval by me.
_______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________ ________________
STREET ADDRESS CITY & STATE ZIP CODE
_________________________________ (_____) __________________________
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER HOME PHONE
STATE OF __________________________________________ COUNTY OF __________________________________________
Subscribed and sworn to before me this ___________ day of _______________________________________________, 2020.